Monday, March 9, 2009

..and just wanted to point out.






Dear She who shall not be named,

I won't mention your name for there are so many of you. Its hard to keep track but I can tell you its usually a woman. I have the knack of drawing them to me. The crazies. the pony people,the photo shopping dicks people,the dress makers, the blog fakers.

The obsessives.

The confessors.

The regressors.

The ones with the look of awe on their face.Like they haven't seen the same song over and over.

I am not afraid of your entourage.

I have blocked your tweets.

Ignored your posts.

Ignored your blog.

Laughed at your pathetic fandom inspired artwork.

Now i don't laugh at artists,especially when they have an idea of their own. But its a shame that someone with talent decides to use to to blatantly rip off someone else's work.

I'm an amateur, I know this but I don't pretend to know whats best. Stealing. Thats not whats best.

But here I go, bringing myself to your level. I have never been so obsessed with anything in my life. Life is to short to live in a dream.

Get the help you so desperately need.

and do it now.before its too late

A person who cares,
Tina Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment