Monday, March 9, 2009

...and perhaps offended someone

This is Me. In Vegas. Don't ask.

I am not a blog person. Hell I am not you're typical whiny punk ass who needs to share their every feeling. My Myspace is dormant,my face book is pretty much there but unused and then thers the live journal page i use to keep up with my fandoms.

I don't have followers.
I don't obesses.

So why start a blog-you ask.

Well..I take photographs...

Like this one

Thats me chillin at my desk at home on nin.com.

ha.

Some friends asked me to start a blog so they can
a.feel better about themselves
b.i can make fun of stupid shit
or people
c. share my pictures


This one is "Flowers at the Market".

I live and love in NYC. Born and raised here. I have this strictly New York sensibility when it comes to speaking my piece.I say things that my offend people. Thats ok- I don't care.I may be rude,mean,sarcastic or downright nasty but beyond that lies a sweet heart. If you are my friend. You are my friend.. :)

However if you are reading this and think I'm slightly odd-well thank you.

Let me tell you a little about myself.

Favorite color: Black and Blue- No kidding. Also i tend to play sports and i'm a bit of a clutz so yea.

Favorite Movie: Phantom of the Opera. Its also my favorite Musical.

Favorite Book: Silence of the Lambs.

Music: I follow lots of different bands. I enjoy everything from Classical to Jazz to 80's pop.
I have seen many bands in concert
Queens of the Stone age
The Cure
Morrisey
Nine Inch Nails
Eagles of Death Metal
Morningwood
Serj Tankien
The Foo fighters
The Misfits
Saul Williams
Metallica
Dropkick Murphys
etc etc etc

I love culture bs and exploring my city.

So yea,this is my blog.

Like it or HTFU

No comments:

Post a Comment