Monday, August 3, 2009

Trent Reznor is a weenie



Trent Reznor is a weenie.

There i said it.

I have been meaning to say it for awhile but didn't want to stir up trouble. But its too late isn't it. Apparently, I was banned from NIN.com. Now, I'm not bitter. As a matter of fact, I am rather relieved. I have been lurking for months with nothing to say- and now i don't need to say a thing.

You see Trent Reznor-who is the sound and main voice behind Nine Inch Nails- decided it was a good idea to go headfirst into social media.

He found this little thing called Twitter and even met a lady on there. But people had hard opinions because private became public.

Anyone who had a difference of opinion- was swiftly banned.

Then there came Metal Sludge.

Its a groupie site that prides itself on gossip and snark.

Some shit they have said its screwed up but who knew the King of Industrial music had thin skinned. Come on dude. Its just opinions.

So pimp decides that he doesn't like the snark and gets peoples IP address' and bans the members on there who are members of NIN.com

---Isn't this an invasion of privacy?

I mean,its not like we are posting peoples address' and telling other fans to slit thier wrists- all things TR has done.

Its a separate fucking site!

He has recently quit twitter and taken his fiancée with him. Which is ok, because she was making an ass out of herself.

Trent,you are a grown ass man who claims privacy yet breaches it.Thats a little hypocritical.You don't know me. If you were to pull that bitchassnes in front of me i would tell you a thing or two.I'm not a coward. I'm not a troll either.

GROW THE HELL UP.

Seriously.

And tell you're fiance to put on some underwear.

Just a friendly suggestion.

I'm still goin to listen to you're music but if your rather have fans who would cut NIN into their boobs or make dresses that resemble you're album covers- so be it. You're the one losing street cred by letting her lead you around by the balls. And no,just because I like your music doesn't mean i am going to buy a Ming and Ping or West Indian Girl album. And there is no way in hells bells am i going to buy her solo project.

And even though she compares herself to Yoko ono,Yoko Ono she is not.
Yoko at least was a shrewed businesswoman and a talented artist.

I like you're music-NIN or solo with a piano.

I'm not going to support them,I rather much get a new NIN album you'll write when she goes back to her exbf Francis Ten.

Because you're still a weenie.

And thats all i have to say.

Weenie

1 comment:

  1. nice to see you voicing your opinions again!

    ReplyDelete